AWESOME JOBS FOR AWESOME PEOPLE
Sales isn’t for everyone. However, whether you are passionate about building a career in sales or just considering giving it a whirl, we want you to apply to Rush Innovation. Hustling for a “yes” through a sea of “no’s,” commission, advancement based on performance and not tenure – what’s not to enjoy? Our thoughts exactly.
Rush Innovation: One Size Fits All
- Have you been pursuing a career in marketing but realized that many marketing positions require sales experience?
- Did you join the medical field because you are so passionate about helping people but the position has taken an emotional toll?
- Are you a teacher looking to transition to a business setting?
- Are you a bartender or server who has been told that you would make a killing in sales but full commission sounds intimidating?
- Are you a business manager with a comfortable salary who enjoys your position but just feels like you’ve hit a glass ceiling?
With no intention of sounding pretentious, our hiring team has likely heard it all. Moreover, we take no pride in hearing the stories of our candidates coming from industries and positions that just aren’t enough anymore. However, we do take pride in being the company that is oftentimes an unparalleled career solution.
Rush Innovation Account Manager
-The best coaches in the industry
-A management team that doesn’t disappear behind their doors or financial freedom
-Our management works with you and for you.
-A sales company with a track record of success
-A workplace and team you enjoy waking up to be a part of every day
You Give: Three Items
One of the following:
-A resume without a Bachelor’s degree that exhibits your commitment to bettering yourself and applying your work ethic through employment, athletics, volunteer work, etc.
-A resume with a degree that exhibits your commitment to maximizing on your academic experience through academic achievement, employment, athletics, extracurricular activities, internships, etc.
-A cover letter that briefly explains why you chose Rush Innovation
-A commitment to learning as much as you can about Rush Innovation before, during, and after the interview process so that you can make a sound decision about your future with our company
4 Year Degree (Sales, Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred)
Verbal and written communication & presentation skills
Excellent interpersonal, listening, relationship building and negotiations skills
Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
Entry-Level, Full Time,Training Provided